Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Buried Treasure File Folder Game

I LOVE making file folder games, they're so much fun for L-Pad and fun for me to make. And I decided as a new feature on the blog that I would make FREE, that's right FREE, file folder games to share with all of you!


And for those interested in another FREEBIE file folder game. Over on my LDS blog's FB page I have an exclusive monthly gift. To get it just go to the page, like my LDS page and go to the box that says "Monthly Fan Freebie" and download. I have lots of handouts and other LDS related stuff all for free on that blog so go check it out!



2 comments:

  1. I just tried to download your cute file folder games and it said the link is invalid. Was this a limited time deal? Thanks so much for all you do! You have the cutest ideas!

    ReplyDelete